A joint survey of Aamaj News and Rumi Academy in 34 provinces of Afghanistan about the performance of Taliban’s government in its first 100 days

by Aamaj News

A joint survey of Aamaj News and Rumi Academy in 34 provinces of Afghanistan about the performance of Taliban’s government in its first 100 days, reveals that 95.5% of people are not satisfied with performance of Taliban’s government, additionally 80% of people are pessimistic about future.

A telephone survey which has been conducted by Aamaj News and Rumi Academy in 34 provinces of Afghanistan shows that 95.5% of people are not satisfied with performance of Taliban’s government in its first 100 days, while 2.5% of people are satisfied, and the remaining 2% have no idea.

The results of this survey indicate that the mejority of people are not satisfied with performance of Taliban’s government, and are pessimistic about future.

The main reasons of this dissatisfaction are unemployment and economic problems, the composition of Taliban’s government cabinet, barbarism, and limiting the freedom of people. On the other hand, the main reasons of satisfaction of Taliban are peace and fleeing of corrupt officials.

From an ethnic standpoint the mejority of Pashtuns and a minority of Tajiks are satisfied with performanceTaliban’s government.

According to this survey women are more unsatisfied than men with performance of Taliban’s government. People in cities are not satisfied with performance of Taliban’s government, on the contrary people in rural areas seem to be more satisfied.

This survey shows that the most satisfied people with performance of Taliban’s government are in Logar province, and the least are in Kabul.

Overall 2000 people participated in this survey that 79.5% of them were men and other 20.5% were women. Among them 92% were from cities and the other 8% from rural areas.

They were asked to answer these two questions:
Are you satisfied with performance of Taliban’s government in its first 100 days?
Are you optimistic about future?

80% of participants are not optimistic about future, just 11% are optimistic, and the other 9% have no idea.

At last it revealed that Taliban have failed to satisfy people.

The percentage of people who are satisfied and dissatisfied with performance of Taliban’s government is as follows:

95.5% dissatisfied
2.5% satisfied
2% have no idea

The percentage of people who are optimistic about future is as follows:
80% pessimistic
11% optimistic
9% have no idea
Aamaj News and Rumi Academy will constantly conduct such kinds of surveys.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Leave a Comment